Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grub with the Grinch



Saturday we had a fun time in Whoville having breakfast with the Grinch at princess E's school. Since both girls are working very hard to over come their fear of all things dressed up, it took quite a bit of convincing that it was just someone dressed up like Halloween before the day arrived.


I thought it was fun how they decorated the cafeteria
They had a little fireplace, and the Principal read the kids the Grinch who stole Christmas story.
The highlight though was having your picture taken with the Grinch himself. I do have to say that the mask they had, was pretty scary. Hence why I don't have a picture of the girls with him. (pretty sure it was a her)
LOL, gotta love the look on Princess E's face. They had the stage made up like a little store where the kids could go shopping for gifts for their parents. I can't wait to see what they chose our special for me.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I would be afraid to sit on that guys lap... sheesh!

VTS said...

That's awesome. I would've been looking forward to that the whole previous week. The Grinch RULES! I love the "Mr. Grinch" song in the cartoon. "You're a old rotten banana with a greasey black peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!"