I know it is only like a month late but better late than never right??
Well our fall was kicked off over conference weekend while we were living with Grandma and Grandpa. Aunt Megan and Kirsten had a fun night planned for all the girls while the guys went to the priesthood session.
Who knew that these 2 little princesses loved the gutts of a pumpkin squishing through their fingers.


The finished Jack

The next thing we all did was put together a haunted gingerbread house. Princess M showed her bossy self when she said, "Uh, Megan you need to do a better job on this side of the house. It needs black over here." We all had a good laugh.

Who knew that these 2 little princesses loved the gutts of a pumpkin squishing through their fingers.

The finished Jack

The next thing we all did was put together a haunted gingerbread house. Princess M showed her bossy self when she said, "Uh, Megan you need to do a better job on this side of the house. It needs black over here." We all had a good laugh.

I don't know if there was more candy on the house or in the tummies.

We haven't actually carved our own pumpkins since Princess E was a baby. They both used to freak out for some reason when we would cut into it. So last year I just bought some plastic light up ones and this year we found some really fun potato head type parts at Wal mart and we had some really fun pumpkins. Next year we will carve though, since I now know they LOVE it.

And here is are the cutest Jo Jo and Butterfly that you ever did see. Princess E HATED, I mean hated her Jo Jo until we did her make up. She was in tears "because everyone is going to laugh at me" But once that make up went on, it was like magic. Princess M went all over the house with her little arms flapping and saying "Bzzz, Bzzz, Bzzz" it was hilarious.


We haven't actually carved our own pumpkins since Princess E was a baby. They both used to freak out for some reason when we would cut into it. So last year I just bought some plastic light up ones and this year we found some really fun potato head type parts at Wal mart and we had some really fun pumpkins. Next year we will carve though, since I now know they LOVE it.

And here is are the cutest Jo Jo and Butterfly that you ever did see. Princess E HATED, I mean hated her Jo Jo until we did her make up. She was in tears "because everyone is going to laugh at me" But once that make up went on, it was like magic. Princess M went all over the house with her little arms flapping and saying "Bzzz, Bzzz, Bzzz" it was hilarious.


No comments:
Post a Comment