Thursday, December 11, 2008

Never a dull moment

Princess M has had me rolling all morning. She has such a unique personality. My life would be so boring without her around. So I wanted to give you all a glimpse of some of the things she says to make our days brighter.

Heard just this morning out of the blue, "Mom, remember, pigs don't eat pine cones. Squirrels sometimes do. But pigs don't."
- "I love you poky head" (to King J)

-"you are so welcome, dad"

-"There you go little fella" (helping her dinosaurs)

-"Gotcha! little fella " (catching bugs in a board game)

-"Jesus, lives way, way, way up high in the sky hu?" to which Princess E added "yeah he lives up there on Jupiter'"

-Dad "Our house is keeping us safe from the thunder", Maddie "but it isn't funderin in the house, I am scared of the funder outside our house."

"Mom, elifunts eat hay. Yep they do, yep. Right mom?

And just for fun, this her hairdo last Christmas And this was at Thanksgiving. What a difference a year without her sisters hair cutting skills makes.

-

4 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Melissa! It is fun to catch up with you. I saw your comments on my dad's blog and I searched until I found you. :) I love your Christmas background! You have really great taste! :) I am excited to see what is going on in your life and keep in touch. :)

Love ya.

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

i miss you guys. dang change happens, doesn't it?

VTS said...

They are just darling! They sound so joyful. It's very endearing. Keep up the fun blog posts!

Aubrey Garff said...

I can't believe her hair, it's so cute! Good to talk to you guys!