Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cousin Steel

As I was looking for pictures to post I came across these and realized I had neglected to post them sooner. This post is mostly for Grandma Cooley, and the rest of the Cooley Clan.
Uncle Trevor pulled out some of the pop streamer things that were supposed to be used for New Years, but we forgot. So at Steels little birthday party we did them instead. As you can see, they were a hit.

He was so excited. Oh to be young again and excited to see the candles on the cake.


2 comments:

Janetta said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love meeting up with people this way. You've got some great pictures here and I enjoyed reading up a bit about you and your sweet family. Do people still call you Missie? I'll check back soon!

Rochelle said...

Gracie wants to see more pictures of her friend, Maddie. :) hint hint.