We were lucky enough to spend New Years in Idaho with our Cooley cousins. Uncle Trevor made a yummy turkey and I made bread, well it was supposed to be bread, but it didn't end up that way. LOL a whole different story
Well I decided that it would be fun to do a little party for the kids. We bought lots of snacks, party hats and a new Veggie Tales. I came down to take a picture and came upon this,
They were all lined up quietly watching the movie. It was so cute. If you know these 5 kids, all sitting together quietly doing anything is a very rare occurrence. I guess it just takes food and a good movie to do the trick.

They were all lined up quietly watching the movie. It was so cute. If you know these 5 kids, all sitting together quietly doing anything is a very rare occurrence. I guess it just takes food and a good movie to do the trick.
No comments:
Post a Comment