I can honestly say that one of my very favorite stores is the DI. I can probably say that 50% of the things we own came from there. A good portion of our loot from Christmas were "deals" I found there.
When my sisters came over for the weekend we had a girls day out. We went to lunch and then shopping at the DI. I totally scored on this Little Tykes merry go round. It is tons of fun.

When my sisters came over for the weekend we had a girls day out. We went to lunch and then shopping at the DI. I totally scored on this Little Tykes merry go round. It is tons of fun.
1 comment:
My kids are still talking about that weekend and that fun toy! They're wondering when we're going to "get one of those turn around things like Millie has." :)
Post a Comment