It has been a fun month with lots of cousins. We have gone back and forth from my moms and other relatives for lots of Holiday fun. Our Ohio cousins were here for the month which was a very special treat for all of us. Unfortunately I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to. We were just having so much fun that I forgot.
I think one of my favorite things that the kids all did together was putting on "shows" for each other. Princess E and Lincoln would stand on grandmas slide and perform to all the little ones who were seated at the bottom. At one point they even did their own little primary program where they sang some of the songs from this last year. Princess E was the chorister trying to get all the other kids to play along. It as very cute.
Here some of the kiddo's are waiting for dinner at the "kids" table.
I am not sure what Link is doing in this picture, but I had so few of him I had to include it.
I was vacuuming the floor and I started seeing candy and little gold fish crackers flying out from under the pool table only to be gobbled up by the vacuum. These 3 little stinkers Lincoln, Princess M and Gracie had swiped the bowl of leftover candy from the gingerbread houses and were having a good old time under there. Later on I put my fort building skills to work and built a sweet fort for all the kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment