
Anyway I began thinking of all of the people in my life who are extremely talented, especially in the arts. Amy, who has an amazing voice and was/is the lead singer of a band who has produced 3 or 4 Cd's and hopefully will make it big someday. Molly who is another amazing vocalist/actor who has done many amazing things with that. Jen who does the graphic art for Channel 2 News. Wit who has a long list of accomplishments in Hollywood. OK, not that me and Wit are best buds by any means, but he was in my mission and was my leader quite often. And actually we butted heads quite a bit, but hey I know him right, and he is a talented friend.
There are so many more that I can and should list, but my point is, I feel like one lucky girl to know so many great talented people. Thank you for making me feel special because I know you.
1 comment:
Are you kidding me? Do the words FLORIST and COOK and MOTHER and LAUNDRESS (remember when you worked at the dry cleaner's HA!), and SEAMSTRESS mean anything to you??
Post a Comment