If you were to come visit our house on any given day, there is something that used to be a staple around the house. But you won't find any more. That would be a diaper. We only have big girls around here now.
4 days! It took a total of 4 days for Princess M to get the hang of this potty thing! An amazing feat after the full year it took her big sister. There is much to be said about waiting until they are older. 
4 days! It took a total of 4 days for Princess M to get the hang of this potty thing! An amazing feat after the full year it took her big sister. There is much to be said about waiting until they are older. 
Now if we can just figure out how to keep her from dipping her feet in the toilette before she goes. Anyone with appropriate consequences, feel free to share. I am having a hard time coming up with one.
Oh and do you notice how long her hair is getting. This is her, my hair is finally long enough to do this hairdo, hairdo. :) I got her to hold still by telling her I was doing her hair just like Gracie. She now asks me every day if I can do her hair just like Gracie;)
1 comment:
she is such a doll! I love the gracie hairdo! I'll have to see if Gracie will fall for the "sit on the potty just like maddie" line. Love you guys!
Post a Comment