So I have a new job. I go every Friday to the farmers market here in town and try and make a few bucks. So far it hasn't been very profitable, but it is free to just sit there and try and sell my goods. 
It started when my talented sister decide to make these really cool diaper pouches. She had seen them at several baby showers, and decided that she could make them. She sent one to each of her sisters, and we all fell in love with them. They are so handy to keep in your purse, church bag and even the car glove box. You have all that you need in one convenient place. Well I talked her into making more and I would try and sell them for her. I have sold a few, and I hope people catch on to just how cool they really are.
After the first week, I started to think about what else I might be able to sell. I have been making and exchanging home made cards for over almost 2 years now. So I decided those would be a good start. I have so many and I am always getting compliments on them. I also started making hair bows, but I am not sure yet if I will be selling them. They are really cute, but a lot of work.
1 comment:
We think that maybe they're priced too high? Maybe we should lower them a little bit.
Post a Comment