Saturday, August 11, 2007

Crazy uncle Kyle

We love it when we get to spend time with Uncle Kyle and Aunt Christy. They came out to our house a few weeks ago and we had a bbq. Uncle Kyle is going to be such a great dad when cousin Gabby comes in a few months. Because he is so dang good with the nieces and nephews.
On this Sunday, he and princess E were teaching each other "tricks" We were laughing so hard. Here he is doing a cart wheel.

Then he did some awesome dance moves, but I was laughing so hard I forgot to take a picture.
Then he taught the girls a cool trick where you roll up in a towel, or blanket, and then someone unrolls you really fast. They thought that was pretty fun and took turns doing it several times.

Then it was uncle Kyles turn. He was such a good sport.

We love you Uncle Kyle. Thanks for making us smile.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is SO cute! Your kids are lucky they get to spend time with him... someday! :)

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Glad we found each others blogs! It was great seeing you yesterday too--thanks for taking the trek to the clothing store with me. That is so funny about Hertford. I still have nightmares about that boy. I'm so glad we'll be able to keep in touch this way now. Toodles!
Oh, and thank you so much for the squash and zuchinni. We had it last night and I'm grilling more of it again tonight. Yum.