
This past week our ward had a Talent show. I decided to do a table showcasing some of my talents. It was mostly my floral talent. I was a little sad that I did not have a portfolio to show work from the past. But I decided to look through my box of photos to try and find a picture of the casket piece I did for my sisters funeral. I didn't find one, but I did find pictures from a wide variety of weddings that I have done over the last 10 years. I had enough different pictures to fill 2 little photo albums. It was only a tiny fraction of the work I have done, but at least it is something. It makes one pretty proud when you can show off a little.
Oh and I also found an award that I recieved when I was in college. I had forgotten that I was voted "Most Likley to Succeed" by all of my peers.
2 comments:
you have a truly amazing talent. i have always admired you for your floral skills. thanks for teaching me a little bit!
Thanks Chelle
Post a Comment