So grandma and grandpa gave King J and I a great Anniversary present. They took the 2 princesses with them camping for a few days so we could have some alone time for our 5 year anniversary. The girls had a blast. They camped up at Payson lakes, just up the canyon from Payson Utah. I sent the camera with Grandma so she could capture some of it on film.

2 sleeping Beauties. Princess E loves grandpa, just as long as he isn't giving her a flu shot. I thought this was just an adorable picture.

Notice the crispy red legs. Can we say OUCH!! I guess he fell aseep while reading his book. Go figure.

Of course the babies had to come along for the fun.

Princess E secretly wants to be a hairdresser. Thanks for playing along Grandma

I asked princess E what they were doing in this picture and she said, going onan adventure with Uncle Kyle and Uncle Nate. Sounds like fun.

I didn't know who this was at first. What a goofy picture Kyle.

Notice how juge uncle Nate is getting. You are so big little brother!!


Apparently they all wanted their hair in "2 pig things" as princess E calls them.

What fun times. Mom wants to join the girls next time. King J would rather just stay at home. He is not much of a camper.
2 comments:
Nate is getting huge! Mom told me about dad's legs... but man, that looks like it kills! Poor thing.
Yup, and the new rule for camping with gramma and grampa is the parents have to come along! We had a ball, but I was sooo tired from all the stuff I was dealing with, with my kids.... Thanks to everyone who helped make it so fun!!!
Post a Comment