Sunday, January 15, 2012

No Cavities!

So on Friday the girls went to the dentist for the regularly scheduled cleanings and every time they do, we pray that they will be cavity free. When they were little, we took time to show them how to brush their teeth the right way, but we get used to simply sending them to the bathroom to brush in the morning and at night.

Our girls find flossing fun, but we don't do a good job of telling them to floss (which we seem to remember whenever the next dentist appointments looms on the calendar).

So I was at work on Friday when I received a call from Princess M in the afternoon telling me excitedly that, once again, they had no cavities. Queen M makes a point to reward them each time they do and I could hear Princess M's pride in her voice.

For me, I am happy that I don't have to pay the dentist (cleanings are covered under my company's benefits) but I also feel good that we have given them a solid foundation of personal hygeine.

I apologzie to the readers for the lack of pictures with this post and other recent posts...I need to show Queen M how to transfer pictures to the computer from her phone so she can become comfortable with the process.

No comments: