Friday, January 21, 2011

Wake Up Blog Readers!

The last blog post Queen M posted got a good number of comments...but lately our blog readers have really been lazy with your comments. (or is it lazy clicker/typers?...well whatever, the truth hurts, I know) What...do you think we are just here to feed you information and share our lives with you for nothing?! If you haven't been commenting...please do! We love to hear your impressions of what you read and see.

Worried you have nothing substantial or clever to say? Forget about it! (imagine I am doing a sweet New York accent) Anything will do. Here are some ideas...for those of you with writer's block...":)", "haha", "I totally agree", "yawn", "you did what?!", "oh I am so sorry that happened...here, I am sending you $1,000,000" and finally, "I know, I hate it when the doors fall off of my canoe"...that last one may raise a few eyebrows, but you get the picture.

I will be watching, and whoever (or if you are part of a Country club and have hired servants..."whomever") posts the most or best comments...I will award them with a solid GOLD star...and you will be featured during a future blog post which will introduce you to our readers who are literally more than 3 people...more than 3! :)

Note that I didn't specify whether most or best comments were more important...and the GOLD star could come in the form of an actual picture of a Gold star or something else I find valuable...like a picture of a video game, or a picture of a basketball star's signature...which is, of course of no real value, but I think is cool...mostly, you will gain my admiration and respect. I might even high-five my screen on your behalf...(carefully of course)...all terms of this agreement are subject to the energy level and interest of the issuer and are subject to potential shortages of things of value.

Either way, we love you all...well...some of you we love more than others...and some of you have some work to do to gain more of my love...so...get to it.

Ok I have interrupted enough...we will now resume our regularly scheduled (albeit sporadic) program...of sweet/funny family/girly stuff posts. Enjoy! (and COMMENT!)

King J

15 comments:

Juice or "King J" said...

Wow! I really enjoyed that post! I can't wait to comment more on the next blog post! I see a lot of commenting in my future...because commenting is simply awesome. I am going to win that GOLD star and no one is going to stop me!

Meshelle said...

ha ha! ... ;)

Jaedyn, Landon, Tanner and Baby Bryn said...

I comment a lot in person. Doesn't that count for something?

Jaedyn, Landon, Tanner and Baby Bryn said...

I comment a lot in person. Doesn't that count for something?

Juice or "King J" said...

Nice Yvette...you can't just send the same comment twice...

Comments in person are good...but documenting it is better. Besides, I am offering a Gold star and very limited notoriety here!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Love it babe. :) Thanks for the shout out.

Kyle said...

Religious reader... speaking up.

(did I get a screen slap?.... was it at work?... did your co-workers see it?... did they think you were crazy?.... hmmm... hope so - I've got a really cheesy grandpa Christensen grin on my face right now.)

Rochelle said...

I think Justin needs some love.

Juice or "King J" said...

Haha thanks for commenting! As you might can tell...I love Fridays and today I am feeling a little "jovial" I guess.
Chelle...yeah exactly...where is my sea shell Maddie! :)

Ruth said...

Long time reader, first time comment-er. You guys are hilarious!

shaunandnina said...

DO my comments on your last two posts count? ;)

It's Beautiful Here said...

Well You can't post such an awesome note and not get responses.. So here ya go.. We are sending the love! BTW Juice, do ya feel better now? I think you had some things to get off your chest! Lol Missie is always posting good stuff.

It's Beautiful Here said...

and just to show off I am posting another comment within a minutes time span just so you all know how much I love you.. also can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!! AAAhhhhh

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

Man I didn't even see that coming. What's up with that? All the while I was thinking that Melissa was broadening her comments/views. Hmmmm.

Juice or "King J" said...

Thank you all for taking the time...it means a lot. I will hold true to my promise..and we have some blog posts completed/scheduled now...so there will be more opportunities to comment! I will be watching...as a matter of fact, if you could leave a ham and cheese sandwich (with mustard) on your back porch tonight...I would really appreciate it. :)