10 Kraft cheese
10 capri sun
8 I can't believe it's not butter
2 goldfish
6 24 ct. Advil
4 Post Raisin Bran
$20.40
Saved $95.60, 83% savings. $37 from coupons. :)
All it takes is some time and a little planning. It is great to be the "CFO" for our family and to give this kind of "cost savings report" to the "CEO" pretty much on a weekly basis. I love that we are building up our food storage with things we actually use and rotate. My shelves that were build a little under a year ago are almost full thanks to coupons.
2 comments:
Yeah!!! Way to go. ( they've only been built for 7 months, what a great accomplishment!). Isn't it just the best not to have to spend a ton of money at the grocery store!
Awesome! For some reason couponing seems so intimidating to me. Is it hard to get started? And I remember seeing that you guys got those awesome food storage shelves built. You have to post pictures of your stocked shelves. I'm in need of some good pornigization! Hee Hee!
-Jessica
Post a Comment