Wow I am behind. You think I could have kept up with posting since I seem to have just been sitting the last few weeks. But with all the sickies and post holiday recovery, well honestly, I just haven't felt like it. I have a goal though to get all caught up this week.
We had so much fun with Santa's little helper this Christmas. It was exciting every morning to wake up and see what he had gotten into. He made himself right at home at Grandma Cooley's and even kept track of all the cousins too.
Some of his escapades include, making a ladder out of the DVDs so he could get to the crackers on top of the entertainment center. Going for a ride on the ceiling fan. Taking all the kids pictures down and deciding which list they were on for Santa. We even found him in the china hutch with a glass full of milk. Christmas eve he was found on the computer watching where Santa was. We think he might have been homesick.
We sure hope he gets to come again next year.
2 comments:
Seriously adorable!
-Jessica
Hahaha! Always entertaining.
Post a Comment