Have you heard of Disney's Give a day of service, Get a day in one of their parks for free? You can learn more about it
here. Our family decided to sign up and get a few free tickets for our trip in February.


The organization that we did our service with was
Project Linus, the Chattanooga chapter. They are a group that donates baby blankets to kids in need. The girls and I jumped right on it. They were so darn cute tying their knots on their fleece blankets.

I opted to do a tied baby blanket and machine bound it.

We hope they keep someone warm.
7 comments:
That's awesome! We'll have to look into that. Your girls are getting so stinkin big. We need to plan our next trip to see each other.
Awesome!!
That is too cool! Disney is doing this offer all year, right?
Yep until they run out of tickets. I had a difficult time finding a place to serve down here near ATL. That is why we ended up helping in Chatt. All of the ATL places said that the response was so great they had to turn people away from helping. So if you want to do it I would probably start looking right away. The tickets are good all year.
That is really fun! It is so great that the girls are old enough to serve that way. Cute blankets!
And what a good way to teach your kids about the goodness of Service! lol.. They look so cute doing those projects!..Love you
Post a Comment