A few months ago a new add campaign started here in GA. Along with the ads began this phrase that was heard in very single prayer that Princess M would say. "please bless us to go to Six Flags tomorrow." (which incidentally replaced both, bless us to go to Lagoon and to the Beach.)
So after grandpa and aunt Nan heard this prayer for a week, grandpa suggested we go on their last day here. He remembered how much they had enjoyed Lagoon last summer and I think he wanted to be the answer to her fervent prayer. :)
It was a really fun day. Extremely hot, but fun. I must say though that Six Flags definitely is more geared for adults/teens. They had kiddie rides, but very few of them. And Princess M was barely tall enough for most. But I am sure we will go again and make the most of it.
So after grandpa and aunt Nan heard this prayer for a week, grandpa suggested we go on their last day here. He remembered how much they had enjoyed Lagoon last summer and I think he wanted to be the answer to her fervent prayer. :)
It was a really fun day. Extremely hot, but fun. I must say though that Six Flags definitely is more geared for adults/teens. They had kiddie rides, but very few of them. And Princess M was barely tall enough for most. But I am sure we will go again and make the most of it.
2 comments:
I made the mistake of looking at these with the kids... now I'm going to hear "Let's go to that fun place Millie and Maddie went!" for the next who knows how long! :)
I'm glad you were able to have some fun after all that hard work!
I bet it WAS hot! But really fun!! I want to go there with my kids.
Post a Comment