I have found another reason why I am loving living in the South.
Being closer to where all the fruit growers are makes it so you can
get really good, really cheap produce.
I did our regular grocery shop this week and I get almost giddy when I look in the fridge and see and get to enjoy the plethora of goodness and color that is in there.
I didn't spend very much at all, and I think I have more varieties of fresh fruit in my fridge at the same time than I ever have in the past, and it is delicious!
Cherries, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, peaches, plums, nectarines, banana's, and apples.
(Now to just get that dang song out of my head. :)
Being closer to where all the fruit growers are makes it so you can
get really good, really cheap produce.
I did our regular grocery shop this week and I get almost giddy when I look in the fridge and see and get to enjoy the plethora of goodness and color that is in there.
I didn't spend very much at all, and I think I have more varieties of fresh fruit in my fridge at the same time than I ever have in the past, and it is delicious!
Cherries, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, peaches, plums, nectarines, banana's, and apples.
(Now to just get that dang song out of my head. :)
3 comments:
I just finished eating some cherries for lunch as a matter of fact. They were good!
I agree about that "dang song." I need to have more fruit in my home.
Ha ha I sung that song first off when I read the title. MY grocery store does not have such good cheap fruit. You are lucky!
Post a Comment