King J and I decided that with some of the equity we were making with the sale of our house that we would really like to get some new furniture. We were really blessed when we got married to have people give us lots of hand me downs or had great thrift store finds. But it is time for some new stuff.
So I have been looking online at so many different stores and web sites trying to just make up my mind as to what we want to look for once we know the space where they will go in the new house.
Yesterday I found myself on the RC Willey site looking at their clearance items and I fell in love. Well fell in love with how happy my dear husband would be. But it was a big chunk of money, and it wasn't on the list of new pieces that we "needed". It was just to perfect. It was the right colors, it was microfiber, it was over sized, and the perfect team, I had to find a way.
Well the day goes on and I get a call telling me to check the bank account. It was pay day and there was about 800 extra dollars in there. Where did this extra money come from??? King J gets a letter stating that he was receiving the promotion that he has been waiting for, for 3 years. YAHOO!!

7 comments:
Yipee!! I love chances to spoil my husband. They work so hard for us SAHMs, it's nice to pay them back sometimes :)
I'm so glad you guys are able to go to Georgia. I'm sure if things are falling into place, then it is where you are suppose to be. Good luck with the packing and the house hunt and everything!
Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've been catching up on yours. Could I please add yours to the links in my sidebar?
You are a champ...thinking about hubby like that. Awesome purchase! When I saw the pic I was considering getting one myself...but perhaps with the Red Sox logo.
The cheeseburger song still kills me. Hilarious!
Sure thing Vanessa.
How lucky of your dh that you think of him so much.
Georgia! Wow. I'm still in...provo. Where are you moving from?
I think I haven't seen you since you got married. 2 girls? Awesome! Thanks for the blog link.
Yipee! Congrats! She's a beauty!
Wonderful!!!
Congratulations.
Post a Comment