Good job not getting emotional! I don't know how I'm going to make it through Thursday when Lincoln starts. I love that she and Grace have the same backpack only in different colors! $5... gotta love Wal*Mart!
Is Gracies the red one? Maddie got red, "because red is my favorite mom"
Her's is mostly pink... with some red. There's a picture on our blog now.
What a doll!!!
Wow Missie, your girls are getting so big!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good job not getting emotional! I don't know how I'm going to make it through Thursday when Lincoln starts.
I love that she and Grace have the same backpack only in different colors! $5... gotta love Wal*Mart!
Is Gracies the red one? Maddie got red, "because red is my favorite mom"
Her's is mostly pink... with some red. There's a picture on our blog now.
What a doll!!!
Wow Missie, your girls are getting so big!
Post a Comment