I wasn't feeling good this morning and Princess E (4) came and put her blanket on me and told me, "Mom I sure hate it when you are sick. I want you to get better." Then she gave me a kiss. She thought I was asleep. Then Princess M (2) climbed up beside me and started petting my hair. Nuzzled in close, then softly she said "your my bes friend, my bes friend ebber". She thought I was asleep too.
Oh man I just melted, especially after the last few rough weeks we have had together. I love you girls. You really make me want to be a better Mom.
4 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have heard in a really long time. What sweethearts!
What a darling story! I hope Lucy says cute things to me someday.
I lvoe the new look! Very snazzy!
Hello?? Are you alive?
Post a Comment