So we didn't have many plans for this Labor Day weekend. Other than just really being together as a family, and going over to a birthday party at my moms. It was a good thing we didn't have a full schedule because I got the flu very bad this weekend. I told King J that I haven't been that sick since I had princess E. I was seriously hugging the toilet just about every half hour the first night and if it wasn't coming from one end it was from the other. I was so grateful for the 3 day weekend and the fact that it blessed me while King J was home to take care of the girls and me. So we just kinda layed around all weekend and got better.
Well today, Labor day, I was feeling mostly better so we cleaned up the house in the morning and then after naps headed to our favorite park. We were the only ones there which is very unusual, but more fun for us.

Here they are being brave going down the hot slide.

Hooray, victory she made it down after some coaxing and convincing that she had pants on so she would be fine. She truly is our drama queen.

We don't usually do the swings because there are lots of kids, and face it, mom tends to be lazy and wants to sit in the shade. LOL

Princess M decided to take a break and lay down to watch the clouds. A new favorite of hers.

Both mom and dad decided to take a turn at the swings. We even did it with a kid on our laps. I jumped down for the great photo op. Sorry there isn't a pic of me and Princess M. She didn't last quite as long because her legs kept getting squished.

One thing that Princess E loves to do whenever we go to the park with daddy is the monkey bars. It only happens when he is there because, well I am just to dang short to hold her up. LOL.

She loves it. It makes her feel like a big kid.

Well while Princess E was doing this, Princess M comes running from out of nowhere yelling, "Mine do the monkee jumps too!! Daddy, mine do the monkee jumps too!" It was so cute.
Once she was up there though, she was pretty chicken. She wouldn't hold on at all.
We then ended our fun by going to our favorite drink place, Sonic, and getting slush's. It was a fun day and way to finish our pretty crappy weekend.
1 comment:
Oh they are the cutest... I can't wait to see them sometime! :) That picture of Maddie resting made me laugh out loud. She is so darling!
Post a Comment