Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Proud Mom moment



I was sitting typing on the computer this morning when Princess E asked me if she could look at the Ensign magazine that had come in the mail. I opened it and didn't think anything of it until I hear this conversation.

"This is President Heenkolee, these are his friends, this is his dad, and um I don't know who these other guys are. Do you see him?"

I took my eyes off of the computer and was so proud. We then had a teaching moment as to who those "other guys" are. But heck I didn't know she even knew who "President Heenkolee, the Prophet" was.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I've had those moments with my kids... you just sit back and think... okay, they really are learning things in primary and fhe! you are such a good mommy. Maddie hair is getting longer!