Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers Day 2007


I had the best day. My dear sweet heart let me just be lazy all day long. He took care of everything despite having a ton of school work to do. Princess E was finally big enough to sing up front with all the other primary kids. I have looked forward to having her sing to me for so long. It brought tears to my eyes to watch her up there singing all the words. When she came back to sit with us she gave me a big hug and said "I love you momma. Happy Mothers day, when is kids Mothers Day?" She is so cute.


I was so excited on Saturday. We went as a family and got a new car. Now I don't have to worry about the days when King J has to drive the carpool. Because we now are a 2 car family. It was a great mothers day present.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Congratulations! I'm so jealous! :) A silver car suits you for some reason... I can see you driving all around the Toolies in it! Love you guys!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

It is actually gold, but it looks really silver in this picture. Thanks. We got a really good deal as it was a car that had been sold at auction because it had been a stolen vehicle. The title had been cleared and they had to replace the stearing collem(sp. Because of the damage the thiefs had done to it. But other than that and some minor scratches and dents it is a great car.