Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Go Jazz!!!

Last night was game 1 of the Jazz/ Warriors NBA series. We were lucky enough to get tickets. It was a sold out game and it was crazy. They had all kinds of festivities out side before the game even started. We arrived quite early and were able to watch the Arena fill up.
Didn't take very long. It has been stated by several players today that they haven't been in a louder game before. It is true. It was deafening, especially at the nail bitter end of the game. I had to plug my ears because I thought they were going to burst.
Shot of Boozer doing free throws.King J lost most of his voice during the first quarter.
I think his hands were pretty sore too.
And then of course there was mom, who was a dancing fool the whole game. Justin enjoyed having someone to cheer with. (as I am not much of the cheering type)And this was the view from my seat 1/2 of the game. The other half he was standing up and I couldn't see the court at all. Oh well, better me than someone else who loves that game more.

We had such a fun time.

1 comment:

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

Oh man, that brings back good memories!! You should have been here for game 4. I guess we scared the crud out of a neighbor kid walking by when he heard us all screaming at the end of the game!! I hope I never outgrow loving basketball and sports. Being there with family, in the midst of all the hype and craziness was the best. I can hardly wait for game 5. You guys wanna come over?????