Well I finally decided to give in and join the technology age. I haven't wanted to start a blog because it would be one more thing I would have to keep up with. But after reading my sisters blog who lives so far away, I thought it would be a good idea for me since I don't keep up with others very well. It would be a good way for others to keep up with us.
What a great week to start. I am so grateful for this time of year. Especially now since princess's E and M are getting big enough to get excited about the season too. We started a list 2 weeks ago, that has been hanging on our wall, about what we are thankful for. It has been fun as E comes and tells me things she is thankful for. Today it was her dancing clothes. Yesterday it was her friends.
I truly am thankful for so many things. First and foremost, I am thankful for my hubby. I could not have found a better man. He shows me daily how much he loves and cares for me. He is such a hard worker and provides so well for us. I also am so very grateful to be the mom of 2 of our Heavenly Fathers choicest daughters. They truly are of royal birth. I always knew before I had children that I would have some very special spirits entrusted to me. I know that the trials that I had to go through to get them here were just the test to see if I qualified to be their mother.
I am so thankful for my testimony. I know that God lives and that he loves us. That he is always there for us if we just seek him. I am thankful for our home and all of the beautiful things we have been blessed with. I am truly thankful for family. Especially righteous parents who raised J and I to be the people we are today.
Well I hope to keep up on this blog so that those of you who we don't get to see very often can somehow know what is going on in our lives. Know that we love you all.
Queen M
1 comment:
Yeah!!! I'm so excited that you started one too! --Chelle
Post a Comment