Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Calling all Cooks

Since being married one of my favorite hobbies is cooking. I LOVE being in the kitchen and using new recipes. Even creating new ones sometimes. So today is a dream day for me, because the princesses and I get to spend the day making pies, cookies, pumkin loaf, and rolls just to name a few. Whenever I am in the kitchen I always have 4 extra hands ready to get sticky with me. I hope cooking is something that the girls will continue to have a desire to learn. It really is a good skill to develop.


Some of their favorite ways to help are to roll out the dough when making cookies or bread. Princess E loves to stir the juice and hand me veggies that need to be cut. Princess M still prefers more of a spectator/food taster roll. But she is always getting more brave.






From all of us here in the Royal Family, Happy cooking

Have a Happy Turkey day.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Millie is getting SO big! We love you guys!