Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pay offs

There are a few times when you know that your efforts as a mother are paying off. The other day King J and I were downstairs and we heard the girls playing upstairs on the monitor. It got suspiciously quiet so I decided to go check on them. This is what I found:
Princess E had helped Princess M into her own bed. Tucked her in and was saying prayers with her. It made me get a little teary. Princess E is getting so big. She will be going into primary in January. It seems like just a few short months ago we were in the NICU praying our guts out for her. I love being a mom.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

That is the sweetest picture that I have ever seen! What sweet girls! Is maddie in a big girl bed now? We're debating when to move Gracie girl over. Just curious... how fun to have millie in primary with you in January! Dang it, I miss you guys!