Thursday, June 16, 2011

Facebook Posts Saved for Posterity. ;)

It's so fun sitting here listening to both girls sing along to their ipods. I love hearing their little voices belt out "I am beautiful, no matter what they say"
Teaching the girls how clean the toilets today. My life is getting easier every day. :)
Is so proud of these girls. Checked out 5 books for E and 4 for M yesterday hoping to get through them this week. They both have 1 more to read today. Guess we will be headed back to the Library this afternoon. They are such good little readers!
Guess who said this this morning as they were upset with how I did their hair? "My hair, so it's my choice and I'm the boss of it!!!"
Found the girls in the bathroom this morning putting makeup on getting ready for school.......I said, "um I don't think so" To which Princess M, with a makeup brush in one hand and her other on her hip said, "well you want us to look beautiful don't you?" "Ah, there ya go..now I look like a teenager." Good thing it was the pink blush and not the bright blue. lol We had a follow up talk about minding your mother a few minutes later, after I went and had a good laugh in my bedroom. lol
 

No comments: