Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HUGE Christmas Miracle

Looking at this picture with 2 cute girls sitting on Santa's lap with smiles you may be asking yourself "Why on earth would this be a Christmas Miracle?"  Well I will tell you.  This is the first time EVER that these 2 princesses have sat on his lap and not been running in the other direction with huge dinosaur tears.

Ever since they were born they have been afraid of ALL persons dressed up in costume.  They KNOW it is just someone dressed up.  They KNOW it isn't real.  But it knowing has never made a difference.  But since they are almost 8 and 6, I am done with them being afraid for nothing.  So, although it was probably mean, I told them that if they didn't sit on his lap like the other kids at the ward party that he would NOT bring them any presents.

It was like a switch was flipped.  The fear went away and they sat there just fine.  Told him what they wanted, posed for a picture and were done.  No tears at all.  It was a HUGE Christmas Miracle!  :)

No comments: