Monday, December 20, 2010

Fall Field Trip

 Princess M and I were able to go on a fun fall field trip together this fall.  It was at the outdoor Y and we got to learn all about things that the people back in the olden days did.  We made our own butter at one of the cabins.  Made a clothes pin doll in another and also got to meet Johnny apple seed and he told us all about apples and how they used an apple press to make apple juice.
 We also got to go on a hayride that ended at a little pumpkin patch where we each got to choose our very own pumpkin.
 As a chaperon, I was in charge of a great group of kids.  The dark haired little boy surprised me because he was so friendly to princess M.  He was the boy at the beginning of the year that she would say her prayers about to please have him be nice to her.  I think he just likes her. :)
 We had a great time on the bus together.

1 comment:

Juice or "King J" said...

I love that last pic especially...I believe you sent that one to me on my cell...looks like you had a great time.