Thursday, December 2, 2010

Good Mom Day

Copied from an IM conversation with King J


Queen M says
ha ha ha
Donald is talking to his nephews about being on the bad list
and Princess E says we are almost always on the good list.  I hope we stay on the good list
Princess M adds, yeah because if we get on the bad list then we don't get presents
glad they get it

King J says
haha yeah me too
Princess M seems to still have a disconnect with consequences

Queen M says
right
Princess E did her spelling words in record time today

King J says
sweet

Queen M says
I didn't believe her when 10 minutes later she was done
she showed me and not only was it done it was in neat small rows

King J says
nice

Queen M says
I oowed and awed over it and hugged her.  She said It's because I'm getting ready for 3rd grade mom.  I'm growing up.
I even get all my work done in class too.
What are you going to do when we grow up and go to College because we are so smart?  Are you gonna Cry?

King J says
Ha Ha sounds like a good mom day

Queen M says
and thats when I decided to put the movie on and we found Grease.
Yeah it was

Queen M says
so I wanted to put on a movie for the girls and I opened the jewel case for the mickeys twice upon a christmas
and it wasnt in there but kicking and screaming and Grease were
they have been boxed up since last year.
anyway

King J says
haha

Queen M says
Princess E FREAKED her freak

King J says
for Grease?

Queen M says
she was SO excied for the grease dvd she hugged it and got all googely

King J says
haha
she's a girl...

Queen M says
she BEGGED me to buy her a Danny Zuko poster someday. Princess M said you can like him, I still like Link. (from Hairspray)

King J says
haha

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ha ha that is way funny!!!

Juice or "King J" said...

Yeah, my girls need to slow down. The world these days is asking the little ones to grow up too quickly. They don't need to worry about boys until they can date.