Saturday, October 16, 2010

Chick-Fil-A Daddy Daughter Date Night

I think everyone has a favorite fast food restaurant.  Mine is Chick-Fil-A.  For several reasons really.  First of all I LOVE their original chicken sandwiches.  Minus the pickles and adding mayo.  They also have the BEST fresh lemonade.  Their menu is simple, but it works and is delicious.  Besides the awesome food there are things that make this food chain enduring to me.  First of all they are closed on Sundays.  This may not mean much to many, but if my kids end up working a fast food job like I did, I hope it is here just for the simple fact that they wouldn't ever have to fight to not work on the Sabbath.  The other thing that I love about this place is they have tons and tons of family sponsored activities in their stores. 

A few weekends ago they had a Daddy Daughter date night.  They had flowers for the girls, free limo rides, the tables were all fancy with table cloths and other fun little things.  King J took the girls.  They were SO excited to go on their date, and especially to ride in the limo.  It ended up being a little more crowded then King J is comfortable with, but I think the memories they made that night were well worth it.  The wait for the limo was hard and the girls didn't understand why all these other people got to climb in before they did.  (waiting list)  But in the end they said it was awesome.  The pictures from in the limo turned out too dark to post, but they tell me it was pretty cool. 

What are your favorite fast food joints??

No comments: