I have spent a good portion of this week cooking with my beautiful kids. We have made cookies twice and today we made pineapple peach fruit leather, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, and pumpkin pancakes (thanks for the idea Steph). Not to mention the yummy dinners, breakfast's and cups of hot coco. It seems like the girls are in the kitchen with me whenever I open the fridge or turn on the oven.
I am SO thankful for my talents in the kitchen and that I am able to share them with my family. I have wonderful children who are soaking up everything, and hopefully they will be even
better than I am as they eagerly learn by my side.
4 comments:
I am thankful for a sister who is a great cook... I think she should share her recipes on her blog. Dead serious. You should do a weekly post or a daily post... ;)
Yum, you've inspired me to make some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! One of my favorite fall recipies!
Yum! I thankful to have a great friend who is a good cook! :)
You are fantastic with your girls in the kitchen. I can't handle trying to get something done in the kitchen with my kids under foot. Of course, maybe my problem is I am seeing them as under foot. You're awesome!
Post a Comment