Thursday, October 22, 2009

Prayer over heard

While in the bathroom getting ready to brush her teeth I overhear Princess E say to Princess M, "I need to say a prayer to Heavenly Father for making bad choices and lying to mom at dinner."
Then with a hurried, innocent voice,

"Heavenly Father, please forgive me for doing bad things with my squash and making mommy mad. I am trying to choose the right. It's just hard. Help me make better right choices. And please help me not to cry tonight when I think about it. Amen"

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh my gosh... that is adorable! I love that little girl.

Dr. M said...

Ha!

In E's defense, squash is pretty yucky....

(I know, I know. You love the stuff...)

Jaedyn, Landon, Tanner and Baby Bryn said...

Awww... So sweet!

shaunandnina said...

So cute! I have to sympathize with her about the squash, though. She sounds like the sweetest girl on the planet!

Wendy said...

Stuff like that makes a momma proud! What a sweet little girl!

Juice or "King J" said...

You all don't understand...M's squash is delicious! There is a ton of butter and brown sugar in it...it is oh so nice...Princess E even said that it was good but she just waited to eat it last and didn't like it when it cooled down...it was a drama queen night.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! And so sweet!!!!!!

OH yes, I love squash

Rochelle said...

I keep re-reading this and I love it more everytime I do.