Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ahhh there it is

I have a confession to make. I have been missing my energy and my will to do anything for about 2 months. This wasn't just a funk. I seriously was exhausted and wanting to take a nap just about every second of the day. I would crash about every night about 8 after the kids went to bed. I know it has something to do with my surgery as it has only been about 3 months. But for some reason I just couldn't kick it. I would try do be active during the day. But I found myself just doing the bare minimum because I just was too tired to do anything else. Which in turn made me feel lousy and put my self esteem in the toilet.

It is amazing what only a few days on B12 and Vit. D (and a low dose of citalipram, but I was already on that one) will do for a girl! I am back! Now if I can only heal this plantar fasciitis thing going on with my feet I would be good as gold

2 comments:

Aubrey Garff said...

I am so sorry that you have been going through this. I have been going through similar trials. I just don't fit in here and my self esteem has been in the toilet too. Just remember how amazing you are. Love ya!

Unknown said...

You poor thing! I am glad you got it fifured out. at least the exhausten part. HOpefully the feet will come next. I need to drive down there one day for a "field trip" now that I have a car that will make it. Shoot me an email and let me know the fall break schedule.