What a good idea! You are braver than I am. I have yet to let my children experience the joys of finger painting. Maybe if it's edible, I can handle it.
Don't tell your girls... but I just picked up a fun project to do with them when I come out next month. I'm so excited!
4 comments:
Great idea!! I'll have to try that one with dictation. Except that Skippy will have it in her hair and on the wall. Yes, I know she is 7.
I bet she had a blast with that! She'll be begging you to do pudding letters every week!
What a good idea! You are braver than I am. I have yet to let my children experience the joys of finger painting. Maybe if it's edible, I can handle it.
Don't tell your girls... but I just picked up a fun project to do with them when I come out next month. I'm so excited!
fun! shaving cream is lots of fun too :) just spread some out and write in it then erase it.
Post a Comment