Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun with the Dehydrator

So it seems that being limited on my activity these last few weeks has turned me into Martha Stewert. :) Here are a few more things that I did last week.

Berry fruit leather
SOOO yummy and low on the sugar.

9 large (free) sweet onions, 2 batches, smelly house and loads of tears later.
(I have no idea how big factories cut up so many onions. I am investing in goggles for next time)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Both of those look really yummy! What did you eat the onions with?

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

They are just dehydrated to preserve them to use later with whenever we need onions.

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

Don't let her kid you, Amber. She was eating them like candy (because they are sweet) when they first got finished. And I win the prize for not EVEN crying. It was hilarious to watch the four of them with watering eyes. I wasn't even phased. I hope that isn't an indicator of my emotional level.

Wendy said...

Man, you have all sorts of tricks up your sleeve! I need to learn your tricks...and invest in some good equipment too!

Crafty Lady said...

Wow! That's cool I've never thought of doing that.