So we had beef stroganoff for dinner tonight. Princess M first smells it and refuses to eat it.
We convince her to take just one bite of the noodles. She sits there for a minute
and decides that it will be ok. Then her exact words were,
"Hmm, we need to eat this again tomorrow mom. This tastes delightful!"
We convince her to take just one bite of the noodles. She sits there for a minute
and decides that it will be ok. Then her exact words were,
"Hmm, we need to eat this again tomorrow mom. This tastes delightful!"
Could she be any cuter? She has always used such big words in the right context.
I can't get enough of this girl.
I can't get enough of this girl.
3 comments:
Too cute! That reminds me of when Tyler was 2 and he would say things were "tasty." Their little brains soak up so much so early!
Very cute. Landons word lately is delicious. So cute the things they say!
I love to hear the kids say things that are so adult and refined. That is really cute.
Post a Comment