So do you ever just get into a rut where you don't want to do anything especially blogging??? I have been in one of those lately if you couldn't tell. I have so many things I need to post on here but I just haven't. And it looks like it will probably be next week before I have a spare minute to post anything. So hang tight. I am still breathing and will get Princess E's graduation pics, our trip to the Imagine It museum and some other random stuff posted soon.
3 comments:
slow down there girl!
I actually have wondered where you were. You are one of my most regular blogging friends. I hope your busy life includes alot of fun time too. Take care! I look forward to your return!
I actually can't think of a time that I have wanted to blog...so I am there with ya!!! Thanks for keeping this journal going though...I am sure the kids will especially love it once they grow up.
Post a Comment