
It has been really rainy here the last few days, and it seems like the wet weather has brought out some new friends. I just opened the blinds in my room and it looked like there was a big huge snail going across the driveway. Until it moved and I saw exactly what it was.
Not sure what kind he is. But I put on big leather gloves and used a stick to get him into the bucket just in case he was a snapper. We found a new use for the little swimming pool on the deck. His new home, at least until King J and Princess E can see him too.
Princess M has already named him. Can you guess? That's right folks, meet Turdy.
Not sure what kind he is. But I put on big leather gloves and used a stick to get him into the bucket just in case he was a snapper. We found a new use for the little swimming pool on the deck. His new home, at least until King J and Princess E can see him too.
Princess M has already named him. Can you guess? That's right folks, meet Turdy.
5 comments:
That is awesome! I like your picture where he is looking at you like he is thinking, "what do you want with me?"
That is so cool! Totally beats the animals we find in our yard! LOVE the name!
On a side note... Graham is looking at this with me and he saw the picture of you guys on the sidebar and he said... "I miss Millie." So cute!
Turdy!?! HAHAHA! That is awesome. Your girls are a barrel of fun.
I loved talking on the phone to Maddie about it. She is hilarious. Then when I asked her about it again, she said simply, "no, we turned him back in the forest."
Nice - a box turtle named Turdy! I love it!
Post a Comment