Saturday, May 9, 2009

All I Want for Mother's Day is My Two Front Teeth!

So Princess E has been struggling with two loose teeth on the bottom/front part of her mouth. She has complained when we have corn on the cob or when she has attempted to bite a sandwich. Today we went to Olive Garden and Princess E gave out a startled cry as she looked down at the breadstick she had attempted to bite. It was covered in blood.

So we did our best to calm her down and we promised to help her pull out her teeth when we got home. One the way home we picked up some Oral Analgesic Gel from the local dollar store to help her with the pain.

Queen M went to work but just couldn't get over how Princess E was reacting when she attempted to pull even just a little. So King J took over and they came out one by one without even a wimper from Princess E. But we are getting ahead of ourselves...The "Before" Picture

Princess M was interested until Princess E started making sounds like she was in pain...



In the end, all was well...


Queen M bought Princess E a pillow to put her teeth in so the Tooth Fairy knows where to find them (and so they don't get lost).


Anyway, it made Mother's Day Eve a little more interesting...Happy Mother's Day everyone!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute!! Congrats to the new toothless lady!

Crafty Lady said...

Congratulations on the the tooth loss. I remember that being a huge deal. Feeling like I was growing up.

Aubrey Garff said...

that's so crazy! I can't believe our girls are growing up. It seems like just yesterday I was babysitting Millie on occasion and waiting for Claire to arrive!

VTS said...

Whoa! Pulling teeth out is a big ordeal. I remember my dad joking about tying one end of a string to my loose tooth and the other to a doorknob and then just slamming the door. Scared me to death!
She looks adorable with her front teeth missing!