Friday, October 3, 2008

I Love to see the Temple, I'm going there someday

We had a very special experience this summer when the girls and I were able to travel with my family up to the Twin Falls Idaho temple open house. I remember being a youth and going to the Bountiful temple open house so I was very excited to share the experience with my beautiful daughters. It truly was a special experience. Right when we got there, we took a moment all by ourselves just to look at the temple. We had a very spiritual experience as we just stood there together and sang their favorite primary song together. "I love to see the holy temple, I'll go inside someday." What a special time is was for me as their mother to see them so excited about making covenants there someday. Princess E was especially impressed with the sealing room and told me that that is where she wants to get married.

I am thankful for these sweet times with the spirit and my children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great pic, you should frame it and put it in their room.