Thursday, May 29, 2008

We're Back

We made it home! We had a wonderful time in Seoul and can't wait to tell you all about it and to show you all of our hundreds of pictures!! Unfortunatly our laptop is in the shop as it keeps over heating and shutting it self off, so I can't post any pictures just yet. But I will just as soon as I can, and life gets back to a steady norm, whatever that is. In the mean time, if any of you have specific questions about anything please feel free to ask. There is so much to tell I will probably forget most of it.

2 comments:

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs said...

Dang I'm excited to see bigger pictures of the trip! Trying to be patient....

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

I know, I am excited to post them. We got the laptop back last night, and it isn't over heating but now only about 1/3 of the keys are working. So we took it back in this morning and said, um you made it worse. So fix it for free. So hopefully we will have it back tonight.