Wednesday, May 7, 2008

For Grandma Cooley

One of our favorite cousins turned 8 this last month and was able to get baptized this past weekend. It is hard to believe she is that old. I was unable to attend because I was attending BYU's Womens Conference. But King J was able to get some good pictures. Unfortunately, they got the time wrong, so there wasn't enough time to get pictures with them in their white clothes. But Paige and her daddy Trevor were all smiles.
These 2 little princess' LOVE their cousin Paige. We can't ever tell them that we are going to visit until we are on our way there or that is all we end up hearing about for weeks.





We are so proud of you Paige!!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Wow. I can't believe she is 8! I still remember as the little girl who looked exactly like Boo from Monsters, Inc.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how "puffy" I look in that picture...Trevor needs to learn how to use the zoom feature on a camera :)...anyway it was a ton of fun up in Idaho and I appreciate Trevor and Jeanette for their hospitality...we always eat really well and have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Just think how much "puffier" you would have looked If I had zoomed in.

We loved having you guys over. We wish QueenM could have come with you. We should do it more often!

Karyn said...

I love baptisms! I was in charge of them in our last ward and I loved going to them every month. Your little famil is so cute!