Monday, December 10, 2007

Snow day

We had our first really big snow 2 weeks ago. It has been snowing off and on ever since. Well the princesses were very excited to go and play in it. I took some pictures the first night, but it was to dark and they didn't turn out. They were to cute that night. They were crawling all around the back yard pretending to be dogs. Complete with licking the snow. Then I saw them doing snow angels. I asked them where they learned to do that and they told me that goofy did it on the mickey movie. It was to cute.

Well we had another big storm and we all decided to go out together and play. We made our first Frosty of the season and they were so proud of it. He is small because the powder did not want to stick. But the girls did not care because they had a snow man and that was all that mattered. We also got into a snow ball fight. We all were laughing our heads off. I tried really hard to get a photo with the balls in mid air, but it did not happen. Princess m thought it was funny whenever we hit daddy.

Princess E figured out a good way to not get hit. Hiding behind her little shovel seemed to do the trick. And the picture journal would not be complete without the pictures of King J and I in our uber sexy outfits for the day. We didn't care though, we were having a blast and staying warm.

Who needs a sledding hill when you have a mother who you can get to pull you around the back yard looking like a horse?
Anyway, it made for lots of fun memories.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

That was so fun to read! I can only imagine how much fun you were having. You've inspired me to be a fun mom and actually go out in the snow with my kids. I hate snow. Being cold and wet is not my idea of fun. We haven't had much here... but it looks like we'll get a lot when we get home! You and Justin are so cute!

It's Beautiful Here said...

So fun! I need to find warmer snow bottoms for our girls and some snow boots so they can start playing out in the snow with us. You all looked like you had so much fun!!