

About 2 months ago we come home from church to the house 2 doors up on fire and about 5 firetrucks blocking the way to our house. Then last week the house next door begins to go up inflames. So does that mean that our turn is in another 2 months? Seriously that is what is happening on our street right now. I pulled in the driveway from picking King J up from work and our carport was filled with smoke. I immediately thought to myself, did I leave the stove on? We cautiously go inside and nothing. King J looks around and sees the smoke coming from next door. He goes over to see if everything is OK and they say that the fire department is on the way. Before long there are 6 fire trucks and a few police cars parked in front of our house. We spent the night looking out the window as they put out the fire in the garage/converted bedroom next door. Everyone and most of their house was fine minus the smoke damage. But seriously exactly 2 months ago we came home from church to the same situation 2 doors up. I really hope that it was just a freaky coincidence and we are not next on someones pyro list. I guess we should start paying more fire insurance, er I mean fast offerings.


No comments:
Post a Comment