Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"I love to See the Temple"

Have you ever seen a child have a panic attack whenever they see Christmas lights? Well spend some time around Princess M. She freaks our and almost has convulsions when ever she sees lights outside. She even started crying one time. Well I decided that it would be a fun family outing to go to Temple Square. That it would be a fun time had by all. Um, I was wrong. It was FREEZING cold. The crowd was to a minimum, but the weather was bitter cold. Princess M wasn't having any of it. She cried the whole time. Was not excited at all to see the lights. Well, I take that back. On the way to pick up daddy, we drove past the square and she said, "oh koot yights." And that was it. We probably could have gone home after that. Anyway, we were able to take some cute pictures of all of us.

No comments: